Gareth,
What a name you have! You have no idea the associations I attach to your name! Are you a gallant plate-mailed, battle-axe-wielding knight by any chance? What is your armor class these days and do you and do you still have an 18 strength? I’m referring, of course, to Dungeons & Dragons. I was an avid player when I was 8 years old—played for about three years. Grand memories. Just grand. Anyway, my character’s name was Gareth. I had no idea that name was used in the real world! I’m envious.

Believe me when I say this, there is no-single-material-thing that I desire more than a flotation tank. There are two things holding me back, however. The first is that the closest floatation center that I know is in New York City, a good train ride away. The second is that to purchase one would set me back around $7,000... But I will promise you this: I will buy a float tank as the first big-ticket purchase of my life (even before car and house) as soon as the money starts rolling in. –within two years of today.

Cheers,
Brian