[QUOTE]Originally posted by Margaret:
How are you coming w/ it?

Hi Margaret,

I'm on day 15 of the 30 day challenge, which is really amazing for me. I'm enjoying it. It's absolutely incredible, the wide variety of things that pop up.

You clearly have a much more involved experience. For me, it's images with the occasional sound (I know, I need to just force more senses into it). The images are not incredibly clear but it's getting easier and easier to tell what they are. Imagine watching a movie through a sheet of opaque glass and you get a sense for the images. It's always dissociated too, to use an NLP term. In fact, my experience with BG was much more benign than yours. Although I had slightly different thoughts, the scene around me did not look different while I was the "genius." However, having done it only a few times, I think it will get better.

In 15 days of HTT, there are no "clear" answers to the questions so far. A few more listens to the interpretation tape should help. Haven't tried mind mapping them yet but I've tried a variety of other things. Commonality between the 3 images/streams still seems like a stretch. There are a number of shapes/motions that keep ocurring in each day's efforts. I've toyed with the idea that maybe there is one question that I haven't knowingly asked yet, but for which I'll keep getting answers until I resolve it. Could be a stretch...

Actually, the commonality thing is a bit of a puzzle. If you look at the Fast Finish session for HTT, the example that Dr. Wenger uses has three elements that have little in common, but which fit together. Perhaps I'm trying to make a match when I should be looking for "fit."

BTW, I made a CD with all the Fast Finish sessions in sequence. I'll be traveling for the next few weeks and thought it would be interesting to see what the experience of listening to all the Fast Finishes in a single session would be like. It's followed up with the Genius Activator, so the whole CD may be fun.