Margaret,

When doing the HTT, are you getting only images or mini image streams?

One thing I found was that I had been looking at the question too early (as soon as I had all three "answers." After the second listening, I realized I should be trying to interpret first.

Just for fun, I'll share one of the less bizarre (and perhaps more "connected" examples).

1. I see a white picket fence. A brown horse approaches the fence and begins bucking and rearing up on hind legs. After several moments of agitation, it puts on a welder's mask, pulls out a welding tank and torch, and cuts an opening in the fence rails. When finished, it tosses the torch, removes the mask, smiles at me, and runs off.

2. I see a red brick wall with gray mortar. I can hear pounding behind it and begin to see dust, fragments fall from the mortar. Eventually, bricks pop through and fall with a loud, hollow sound. A man with a large, bald head and sunglasses peers through. He attempts to pull himself through but cannot fit. He takes a large pair of silver scissors and cuts straight down, after 6 inches, he begins to cut a wider hole in the brick. When he circles back around, there is a ribbon of brick looking material hanging down. He tries to get through again but gets stuck at the waste. He repeats the cutting action, making the hole even wider. There are now two ribbons of material hanging down. He climbs through the hole and down the ribbons of cloth.

3. I see a dark triangular shape against a black background. It has the appearance of an arrowhead chipped out of flint rock. It seems clear that it is a hill or mountain. The moon begins to rise and illuminate the area. It is cleary a desert with scrub brush all around and a line of mountains or plateaus off in the distance. A lone wolf pads up the side that is least steep. Once at the top, it howls at the moon (this is obvious from its motions, not from a sound of howling). When it is finished, it heads back down the slope and off into the desert.

The question: "What original discovery can I begin making today?"

The first two seem to point to creative means for escape or "getting away." The last strikes me as a "lonely" setting but doesn't really resonate in any way.