mgrego!

Terrific images. So you have the image steaming down that's for sure.

quote:
The question: "What original discovery can I begin making today?"

You know, i'm not a fan of those questions. They were all in The Einstein Factor. I wrote them all out and just felt they were too vague. Perhaps, if i ever get really good at it, then maybe i'll try them again. I use very specific stuff that i have invested interest in.

Now, if someone like Edison asked that question, then i can see its use. He spent his entire life discovering stuff.

So, i'll ask you this...what is the question behind this question that your image stream answered. Like for me, behind that question would be, what original ideas can i come up w/ for presenting my consulting material when i attempt to secure an appointment w/ the principal?. I hope you can think of what is on your mind and in your life so that you can reword that question. Then your image stream could make sense to you.

Next, in each one, pick out the thing/s that strike you the most. Pick out the 1 things that strikes you the least. For the one that strikes me the least, i use analograffiti or back into alpha.

I could approach your stuff w/ straight dream amplification stuff, but what good does that do you? None

ONE THING IS CLEAR---YOU ARE TOTALLY FINE FOR IMAGE STREAMING So, now you just need to work on interpretation.

Don't forget that your basic images are: white picket fence---a red brick wall---a lone wolf. You can connect them via the feelings they evoke or by memories. How does each image make you feel? How does each images connect to past memories or future hopes?

Like for me the first one has to do w/ tricks and games. The second one has to do w/ hard work and expertise. The third one has to do w/ my voice in the night.

Hope this helps you see how i work w/ amplification.