Lingo's "homepage"

I am glad to see the topic of brain self-control is getting around. At the brain lab facility where I worked for almost 11 years, we stressed learning basic brain anatomy and function, then deliberate and focused control of specific areas of the brain. The results were at times extraordinary. The experience of most visitors and students to the lab was ALWAYS extraordinary.

In reference to T.D. Lingo's "homepage"- the "Brainbomb" site (an admittedly and obvious negative connotation in the name):
Although a link to my own site is on this brainbomb page, in NO WAY is this Lingo's homepage, and the link to my own site was done without my consent or request. Lingo died in 1993 long before the vast popularity of the WEB and in fact he had no knowledge of it whatsoever. The mentioned page is entirely built by a person- Lion Goodman- who in NO WAY represents either the copyright holders of the manuscript or the brain lab itself, other than being a student at the lab in the 1970's for a short time.

In fact, Goodman (publisher of the brainbomb site) was recently illegally misrepresenting himself as copyright holder of another manuscript of Lingo's (!) and was prevented from selling the manuscript to a publisher as well as other disreputble uses.

The Self-Transcendence Playbook was a short manual that Lingo wrote, but himself declined to publish as he felt this work was inferior to later work and findings. Since 1993, SUBSTANTIAL and very important discoveries and changes to methodology as well as presentation have been made, reflected at my own site.

Contrary to "brainbomb's" Goodman's short period of involvement, I was Lingo's primary assistant from the years 1982-1993, was heavily involved in the later work that Lingo did, and was heir to all relevant research papers which were given to me by Lingo's legal corporation (as well as his guitar and brain) at his death. I welcome any direct email or contact from person's wanting accurate and updated information on this subject.

Thanks
Neil Slade www.NeilSlade.com
The Amazing Brain Adventure

[This message has been edited by neilslade (edited February 03, 2002).]