mgrego2,

The results were a very good, enhanced meditation - more on the subtle side, with energy flowing through my brain, and a sense of awakening.

I have been trying to ask Neil Slade certain questions about the technique, and even tried posting them to his forum, but alas, it is moderated by him and they haven't gone up for others to look at and answer, and he has not answered my e-mail as yet. So I'm kind of stuck there. So maybe someone else who reads this forum will know? Here's my questions:

1) What does he mean by "click" forward - does the Amygdala actually move, roll or slide forward in the brain? And does it make a clicking into place sound - like a ball point pen, or plastic jewel case? Do you physically hear it click into place? How can you hear it if it is inside your head? Unless he is speaking literally, the metaphorical words he uses to describe this phenomenon are most confusing. Please help me understand more clearly what I am actually looking for here.

2) What's become of the Dormant Brain Lab now - is it still running, and who is running it? Same location - Laughing Coyote Mountain?

3) On the CD, he talked about his legal battles with the State of Colorado, taxing his land at an exorbitant rate. What ever became of his legal appeal?

4) On the CD, he describes one method for activating the Amygdala, and alludes to two others, but does not actually describe how they are done. How do you do the other two methods?