I recieved the brochure from Centerpointe for their meditation programs. I ususally do research on something before I buy it to make sure it is as good as they say it is, becuase usually who ever writes the copy ad tends to juice up benefits. I have noticed in the past when I purchased things they were never as good as they sounded. So far L.S. has great crediability with me and many others. The programs I have work like magic for me, that sometimes its like I do a flip into the unimaginable and live a movie like life.
But one problem that I have that I have not been able to quite kick is depression. I went through a painful break up which really scarred me. Everything else is going quite fine do to paraliminal learning have jumped out of my hole and am now bursting forward like a rhinosaruas. But I still get my bouts of depression where I feel like I don't even care about trying or living.

See I was in a similiar situation to Glenwood. I got what I wished for and the hangover she left in my life really did a number on me. Be carefull what you wish for because you always get it, and it always has a price.