There is also:
http://www.watercure.com

I tried doing the salt but did not notice any changes. Part of me wonders if it's not so much the salt that works or just the increase in water.

I belong to several other exercise/health related boards and the majority of people have reported that when they added the salt and increased their water they started losing weight/inches, even when they'd been on a plateau for quite awhile.

I haven't read a lot of research on the salt aspect. Even in "Your Bodies Many Cries for Water" it doesn't mention the salt as much as I think it should.

If you've read my other post you know I don't really like this book. It seems largely filled with repeated information and testimonials, rather than actual research information.

There are a lot of naysayers who have issues with the salt saying that too much salt is bad for you.

I believe all of this comes down to one thing .. you are unique.

Your milage may vary, this might work fantastic for you or it might not work at all. The amount of salt I had to take in a day was quite a bit and it gets tiresome taking a lot of pills (on top of what you already take). I encapsulated my sea salt because I did not want to drink the salt in my water.

Tracey~