quote:
Originally posted by ulysses:
How did you 'blow it big time' ? Was the course responsible for this?

I would say the attitude of the original home study course was responsible, at least in part. They had a fairly negative view towards women, and a heavy emphesis on promiscuity. My problem was I used this course to loose my virginity, and the psychological implications didn't hit me until after I was on my second person. I also had a lot of negativity regarding the effectiveness of this course, which made me doubt my abilities as I was attempting to use them, and that caused great incongruity.

I'm not sure about using this outside of America. The British ear is much more sensitive to tonality, which is the basic premise of Speed Seduction. There are ways around it, especially with body language, self-confidence, creating fantasy, etc. I would advice checking out the newsgroup alt.seduction.fast and asking for the experiences of UK seducers.

I've stopped "using" Speed Seduction. I still have a poetic mode I can slip into, but you won't find me spouting a pattern. I may start using it again, soon, but I'm thinking of taking some time off of sex to enhance myself in other ways.

It should be noted that the Home Study Course they sell now is completely different than the one I trained on. I've never heard it, but I believe it takes on a cooperative paradigm, rather than a competitive paradigm.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited September 06, 2002).]