I watched the second tape last night, and walked about 12 miles to help it sink in. I wanted to interrupt my pattern to increase learning. My legs hurt like hell, but it's working well.

I stubled across this astrology matchmaking site - it's not very good, but it's totally free. It keeps trying to give hook me up with Aquarius women four years my junior.

I realized, thinking about the woman who I was pathologically obsessed with for years, that she was an Aquarius who was four years my junior.

I had a moment of panic, but the magical training soon took over. I reframed and realized that if I wanted to have an Aquarius woman four years my junior, I live in a large metropolis and could easily find one. Simple reframing, yes, but the ability to DIVEST EMOTIONS and spend your emotional currency where YOU want it to go is an ability that most people don't even KNOW they could learn.

I also learned some basic energizing and mindfilth banishing postures. If I was still stuck to the point where a simple reframe wouldn't work, I could send my negative emotions into the ground and replace them with new possibilities.