Hel,
Absolutely, i'll be happy to share it. I'll do it tonight when i go home. Some of the books i know by color and so i have to get the info. It's very diverse b/c i was not sure about the nature of my intuition. I was clueless and therefore had to fan out in search type of thing.

I did read that into on the site. But, i just see Silva stuff in a different form. But, w/ Day, i'm very open b/c her Practical Intuition is terrific...imho It is a humble and kind book w/ a feeling that it is safe to be intuitive. The exercises are excellent.

I have gotten into the habit--fairly recently--after working w/ Win's 3 images from the book that in order for my intuition to move to the next level---i need to practice more.

I enjoy practicing at RED Lights I had a question today about PhRing intuition books before or after holosync. When i was stopped at a Traffic Light(red)(stop), i went into soft gaze and relaxed myself. When the light turned GREEN..GO, a helicopter popped into my mind. So then i began to amplify it. Helicopter's and news. Ok, when i see the news it has already happened. Ok, i'm going to PhR tonight prior to my holosync listening.

It just has to make sense to my gut and it did So for me to go to the next level, i used my intuition to tell me i needed to practice. Hmm. But, that's what i'm now doing and i am seeing very interesting results.

The wonder of it all, my life, yours. The suffering the joy. A human being is not one who looks like one but one who acts like one. (Jose Silva) I just want to be a divinely guided human being in the Silva sense of the word.