On one had I don't want to write this post and on the other I think it might be useful to a few of the people who have the course or do IS.

Like many people I have my dry spell where I just haven't been using or doing it. For me remembering the initial learning curve where it took me two weeks to get anything useful out of the High Think Tank and start decoding my IS so that I understood them when I decoded them. Because I haven't done it in some months (Shocked you?) I avoided it simply because I had the feeling there would be a 'learning curve again'.

Last night I bit the bullet. Dusted off the tape recorder and started ISing. HTT first of my 3 questions IS... short and sweet, looked like a sign need to work more to keep it flowing... resolved to continue... Second one... unusual, Third one okay I dragged that IS out but really felt like it was unnessary.

Went to my decoding method and thought, wrote down the answer to my question. Thought that really is a useful answer and useful to know I wonder what I was asking...

Before reading the question I wrote.

The solution draws from the depths of the mind, it midht turn out easier than first thought. 2 things seem to be a burdon of responsibility, Hunting them will end the problem by eliminating the burndon carrier, The thing that you feel responsible for will have to fend for itself. You may be feeling overwhelmed but the natrual cause of events over time will return everything back to it's natural state.

The question turns out to be..

How best can I ensure that I keep up the practice that will best develop my abilities and well being.

So if any of you have stopped image straming for a while just hop back into it... it seems to me to be a bit like riding a bike once you know how you don't really forget.

And HTT can sure provide some answers to those questions we need answers to but don't know anymore who to ask.

If you would like to know wht my IS were and how I decoded... let me know and I'll post.

Alex