Hi,

I remember in one of the PLC's that Paul Scheele said that one of the biggest obsticals that he has overcome was his fight with his "inner critic."

I too have this problem. In fact, the witness step in the natural brilliance model is the hardest one for me to accomplish. My therapist (i think) has been trying to get me to do this but from a different approach. He wants me to develop an "inner thearapist" or an "inner coach." I think that this is the same thing that Paul mentions when he says to take the role a consultant in the witness step, the thing about gremlins, and attempting to reach a "positive neutrality."

So I was wondering if Paul or someone else at L.S.C. could recomend 6 or 7 different books that could be very helpful in developing an inner coach or a "positive neutrality" for helping me with the witness step and gaining some perspective. Preferrably, I would like some books that would be ideal for Direct Learning.

I do realize that you all are problably very busy, but any books that you can recommend that could help me with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Alex McClain