Hi Margaret,

I'm sorry, but not surprised, to learn that you're not totally jazzed on GC. By contrast, you obviously got much more out of MO than I did. That was the one that disappointed me.

It's, to some degree, semantics when determining whether GC is an "intuition" course or not. Yes, connecting those two portions of the mind makes intuition more readily available. However, it's basis is image streaming and its focus is definitely more on problem solving and skill acquisition. Maybe that's splitting hairs, but to me it is a more restricted subset of what I would expect intuition training to be.

If you read a book like "PowerHunch" by Marcia Emery, you find many more exercises for attuning to the different sensory indicators we get. The brain may think primarily in images, but, according to Dr. Robert Cooper, we each have three "brains," based on the bundles of connections we have. One in our heads, one near our heart, and one in our gut. By its very nature, GC focuses on brain signals, while an intuition course would be more likely to give equal time to the other processing areas (whether it accepts the statement that we have three brains or not). Although Dr. Cooper's book is not on intuition, it emphasises the importance of paying attention to all these areas, since all process information in different ways (and at different speeds). To me, THAT is what an intuition course would be. I don't think GC makes that promise.

Just my thoughts...