Hel, i have the list & will post it later. Gotta do some work first

Mgrego, it is mentioned in the Manual for GC that there is the possibility that intuition comes from a particular area in the brain. I left my copy at home, but it's there on the right hand side of the page.

Image streaming is intuition as intuition is understood by intuitives like L. Day and many others. All the intuition books i've ever read all say to start talking or reporting from all of your senses and describe in great detail. Don't worry if you feel like you are making it all up, just keep describing.

It reminds me of how the Princeton people also met w/ Silva and simply renamed his technique to Remote Viewing and the government spent 20 million on it. But in 1966 when Jose tried to give it to the very same government, they turned him down. All the Princeton people did was add some mathematical equations and stuff.

Image Streaming and the element of surprise is basic intuition. However, psychics often give people the shivers and hence our utterly natural ability to process more than the conscious mind is stunted.

Pose a question to yourself. Put it in a special box of your imagination. Put it under your bed in your imagination. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning is open your box and see what is there. The element of surprise is the key factor. After a lot of practice, that element of surprise just becomes a skill that happens naturally.

Our problem w/ intuition comes from desires. Getting detached and into the witness state of mind is the key factor for continued successful intuition development.

For anyone to actually think that intuition comes from the sky is equivalent to saying that God is sitting up there in heaven on a throne It is my firm belief after my utterly spiritual experience w/ PhRing that the bridge for intuition is in the brain. We are energetic beings w/ an energetic field and our awareness is only attached to the body via the breath. Breath is also a bridge.