Mgrego, thanks for not taking it personally. To be totally honest, i almost deleted that post, but i know in my heart that i was attempting to be funny but also honest. And something told me to just trust you w/ it.

Now about MO. I said it was over-priced but i did not return it because i learned some new things that i still use. ABC Lists are terrific for problem solving, note taking, quick journaling, prelude to MMing, etc. Like on my return from Germany, i had no time to journal, so i just filled out an ABC list. You know i was able to cover my entire trip w/ just that one list. Granted some of the words are more trigger words for larger events, but it satisfied me. You can use ABC lists for meetings & after meetings, for image streaming and just about anything. I truly value that info from MO and as it is turning out--it is seeming to be more worth the money as time goes by But so far, i have learned nothing new w/ GC. I have New Option Generator and Dream Play. I'm on tape 4, so we'll see. But i was image streaming prior to GC. So far, i just don't see the course to be significantly better than The Einstein Factor--- but i still have 4 tapes to go.

I also feel exactly the same as Hel on LS products. They are pretty balanced but tip somewhat towards the male-oriented audience. I have never cared too much because i value their expertise so very much. Their products have enhanced my life to no end & i'm very grateful. Plus, w/ people like Dana Hanson as mentors and coaches, we are most fortunate. I have always received insightful guidance from him.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 09, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 09, 2002).]