Joey,

I have been taking Brazillian jiu-jitsu for a few months now and use biofeedback and Tomatis tapes to improve my muscular coordination and visual learning/recall. IMO eeg biofeedback is very powerful for improving any kind of motor skills; of couse you may not have access to an eeg biofeedback computer so I would maybe recommend binaural beat tapes in the SMR and beta range.
SMR=12-15 HZ
beta=15=21 HZ
If you have a sound and light machine, you can entrain to these frequencies and notice the effect it has on your performance.
Spend about 20 minutes per day entraining in these frequencies and notice how you improve in a few days time. There are many audiotapes available which will have the same effect.

Centerpointe sells a very cheap Tomatis effect tape -- this is a tape with ultra-high frequencies that exercise the muscles of your inner ear, improving motor skills, coordination, and balance. There is also a slightly more expensive version available from toolsforwellness.com that has classical music and "audiophile" sound quality; also I think the frequency range is a little wider.

If you combine these two approaches, I think you will notice a significant improvement in your performance in a short period of time.

Good luck,

Garic