An easy way to get what you are looking for is to use the accelerated learning state. I've taught students to use the photofocus state and their reaction time and ability to deal with multiple opponents will increase instantly. LaTourrette teaches a version of this state with the kinesetic modality added and calls it Hakalau. I've been doing it ever since I took Photoreading.

Another technique to learn is Time Distortion. Richard Bandler took an 18 year old girl with no training, hypnotized her so she would see her attacker move in slow motion, and put her against a 5th dan in Aikido. She won because everything he did was slow to her.

There are ways to use your intent/mental focus/chi/ki/whatever to intimidate your opponent, slow him down, drain his energy (whatever that means), distract him, disorient him, or even stop his thoughts for a few seconds. Latourrette teaches some of these skills and you can also learn them in Ninpo though you'd have to train a long time before you can learn them.