well now i am thinking arabic or chinese, chinese has a big global market and for arabic there is a great need for arabic speakers for obvious reasons, but im leaning more towards chinese, but now mandarin would seem the obvious dialect to learn as it is the most commonly used , but if i were to learn cantonese two good friends of mine are originally from cantonese one says she is more than willing and excitied to teach and help me learn, so using a pimsleur ( or pimselur- like) course a good dicitonary and some practice i could probably make some good progress but thend id only be able to speak to other cantonese speaks, found mostly in honk kong canton and a few other regions, so whats the better option............also can anyone think of any other language(s) that you think would be an advantage to learn in the next 20+ years, ive been tkaing french for many years and am close to mastering it, need the essential immersion time though, but im very interested in taking a different language