Spanish seems to be the language that makes the most sense to learn because: 1)It is relatively easy to learn, 2) More people in America speak spanish than any other foreign language, 3)The majority of people in the Western Hemisphere speak spanish (beautiful vacation spots in Mexico, Puerto Rico, South America, etc), 4) It's easy to practice by going to Mexican restaurants, watching Spanish films and television, 5)multiply your chances of meeting and having a relationship with someone else who is Spanish speaking only, 6)Looks great on a resume and increases your marketability, and 7) LSC offers a pretty good and relatively low cost Easy Learn Foreign Language program in spanish.

I used the program and found it pretty helpful with the basics, enough to function in most situations.. I've been so busy with other projects lately, however, that I haven't really kept it up. I'm thinking about going back through the program again.. becoming fluent in spanish.. then moving on to French, Italian and maybe German. Afterwards, I would love to learn Mandarin, seeing as it probably represents the largest population in the world.

Este es mis dos centavos.

Su amigo,

Robert