quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
Mgrego,
Can you tell me a little about PowerHunch? Are you enjoying it & getting good info. I'll look into Day and Emery at the same time.
thanks<<<

>

It's broken into two parts (with an appendix that includes breathing/relaxation exercises).

The first part is PowerHunch Principles. It includes:
- The First Secret: Tap into Your PowerHunch Source (a good chapter that talks about the many ways in which you can get intuitive messages)
- The Second Secret: Listen to Environmental Cues (an interesting chapter that suggests you may get answers from outside yourself and you must be open to them)
- The Third Secret: Make the PowerShift (this was the great one that included a discussion on amplifying and had many examples of decoding
- The Fourth Secret: Fire Up Your Creative Juices (talks about breaking through the fear barrier, making attitude adjustments, and brainstorming)
- The Fifth Secret: Learn from Your Dreams (haven't gotten this far yet)

Part Two: Living an Intuitive Life
- Vision: Seeing the Big Picture
- Danger or Opportunity?: Knowing When to Risk
- Timing: Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
- People-Smarts: Enhancing Your Relationships
- Finding Balance and Healing

Like Day's book, this strikes me as more practical and avoids a lot of the new age traps that I find annoying. "Breakthrough Intuition" is one that lost me because it was just too "new agey." Obviously, that may not be an issue for you.

Hope this helps a little.