I guess I meant "trappings." There is a way of expressing yourself that I associate with new age thought. I'd have to go through and find some specific examples to explain it more clearly. It is just a personal hangup. It's a style of thought/expression that just doesn't appeal to me. I don't think it is something that would bother most people.

What were the specific issues you had with the book that prompted you to share them with her? (If you care to share...)

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
Mgrego,
Thanks. I just PhR the interview that's on the web.

Yes, i agree w/ you about Breakthrough Intuition. I even sent her a sharp e-mail. And, she e-mailed me back and put me in my place in a nice way. But, after asking my intuition why this book was chosen for me, i flipped around to the affirmations in the beginning of the book. So, figure that i'm the kind of a person who'll not mind spending $$ if i can gleen just one thing of value to me. I anchor those affirmations regularly. I also really liked her thing towards the end of the book of anchoring: My intuition will alert me to any unsafe travel conditions in time to avoid them. My intuition will alert me to any threats to my personal safety in time to avoid them.

I had never thought of anchoring for my personal safety and travelling. I felt comforted and secure after anchoring them. I don't anchor them very often, but i did so when i recently went to Germany.

But i definitely know what you mean about her style

What do you mean by new age traps? I'm clueless about what that means.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 09, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by mgrego2 (edited May 09, 2002).]