It appears to me that relationships are becoming more challenging year by year. Women are behaving more like men, which is kind of scary. People now-a-days generally feel that its alright to cheat, and going through life from one relationship to another is no biggie. Few people hold respect for a relationship. Relationships are treated like cars: if one breaks you get another, or if your bored with one buy another. With so much negativity being drip fed into minds, is it even possible to have a happy long-term relationship anymore? I am beginning to believe it is non-existent like big foot –just a myth- and that everyone breaks up sooner or later. Now I know its not true my parents have been together for 25 years, through thick and thin. But people now are a different kind of species, a throw-away society.

My short years of being an adult I have witnessed hundreds of marriages and relationships fail. I have witnessed even more people having casual sex, and cheating. I can't name one couple that I know that have an amazing relationship.

I am bombarded with negative imput from everywhere. It appears to me that relationships are impossible. From everytime you turn on Tv, to everytime I interact with people around me. You see proof the existence of a throw-away society. Sure, the belief paralminals helps, but there are a lot more challenges than changing one's beliefs.

Maybe this world really is ending? Or as I once heard someone say it has been ending for a long time. Take a look around, it looks like this world is going to hell.

One thing that I have really been thinking about is how one person can effect another, and turn a relationship around just from that person's positive mind state. And I Wondered if that person developed a success mindstate, such as in think in grow rich aimed at a relationship, would he or she be able to have a successful relationship independent of his/her mates knowledge, experience, attitude. Of coarse general attributes that give a relationship a foundation would need to be present. But something that would exceed all negativity. That the person with a success mind state would influence the weaker mind in a postive way that enriched the relationship and blasts through all the obstacles. Could this end divorce, cheating, horedom, and a lot of other relationship problems.

I also started thinking if one person is enlightened could he/she bring about enlightenment in their partner as say any other interaction with a spiritual master. An osmosis transfer of knowledge.

Anyones expereince or thoughts?