I am a complete failure with women and money. Can you tell me how long it took to get results with EFT? I have used it almost daily since February 28th. I saw your post and just had to try self treatment(I had used EFT for 4 sessions with a therapist last year but I don't think she was very good. She gave up. I have been doing the personal peace protocol for 2 weeks. I am not sure if I should switch to affirmations just yet. I really need the money and to do better socially. It's not that I am antisocial, I like talking to people, but I just don't know what to say and I am scared. I hate being alone and broke.

quote:
Originally posted by 4space:
I have found that all this stuff can be made incredibly more effective by using EFT and in particular spoken affirmations. See http://www.emofree.com/palaceof.htm for info. When I use spoken affirmations and EFT together I get profoundly good results so fast that it's scary. I can't believe all the good stuff that just keeps happening to me, not to mention the money just keeps on rolling in without me doing much of anything. The secret with spoken affirmations is persistence. Also the other stuff has made an enormous difference too.