Geesh, I didn't know that Jobet needed to snap up our writings just to peddle his products. I liked his cool posts at Mindlist- been reading them since 1998. To his credit, Jobet's a superb NLP practitioner, but this recent trespass puts a chink in his shiny armor.

What where you thinking Jobet, mah man? You don't need testimonials to sell. If your products are great (and they damn sure are), word of mouth will get people to your door.

No one even reads posted testimonials in sites (I know *I* don't) coz they can be easily doctored! I'm sure you know that.

Look at attractwomen.com sevenmagicwords.com or mojopublishing.com!!It's full of crappy UNBELIEVABLE testimonials that obviously must have been written by the authors themselves.

It's for the very reason that XtremeMind.com RARELY ( if ever) used testimonials since its conception that I bought all their products, including yours.

XtremeMind lacked posted testimonials but it enjoyed superb e-group feedback (even from rival sites). *That* made me BUY their stuff. (I dunno why there suddenly came a surge of posted testimonials though.)

Mature web marketers realize that the real successful sites don't carry testimonials. They let their BRAND sell itself. Case in point: http://theultimatepersuasionformula.com/ This guy Kent Sayre doesn't have a single testimonial. His name sells his product.

Please, strip the testimonials from your MLF da Babe page. There are more than enough good words floating around to make it sell. You don't have to dent your armor by putting up testimonials like that weirdo at mojopublishing.com does. Let Mr. Mojojones look like the stupid idiot. Your reputation is too good to waste.

Good luck mah man!

John