In the same spirit of all this about Magnetic Personality, I posted some questions on a separate thread about the Xtrememind's "Extreme Power System Level I", but got no response. I made a new post because the main theme on this thread was mainly about seduction stuff while I am more interested on a successful businessman image. I could assume that the lack of responses means that no one have tested it for my purposes, but I want to know if that's true. Here follows the text of my other post:

quote:
I have been browsing the xtrememind website and this program intrigues me. By what it says, there is nothing that we could not do with people by learning this program. Specially the PhD of Persuasion book. I'd not interested on Psychic Seduction (for now, maybe never), nor on Magnetic Attraction (I'm more interested on being more a businessman than a "ladykiller"), but Lethal Tongue sounds like something very interesting. At first glance, the advertisements seem very exagerated if it (the program) works at all. So my question is really simple: does it deliver what is promised? Does it fall short? At $66.95, it seems much cheaper than other programs (at $370.00 for the Deluxe program, Speed Seduction is quite expensive, given of course that it also works for things other than just seduce girls). Thanks for any response.

I too read about the MLP da Money at the Xtrememind website, but it seems that it's intended for purposes akin to the Prosperity paraliminal, not for gaining an image. I could use the IPM paraliminal for getting the necessary image plus Self Esteem Supercharger and Sales Leap, but I don't have the SL (well, I have it as one of the paraliminals in Decisive Action or Consistent Achievement) and I don't have any role model for the IPM (any suggestions?). Any help would be appreciated.