Betsemes,

quote:
In the same spirit of all this about Magnetic Personality, I posted some questions on a separate thread about the Xtrememind's "Extreme Power System Level I", but got no response.

The best forums to consult with would be Mindlist and UltimateSeduction. These are the two groups that're avid about the Xtreme products and anything related to the energy work-NLP community. Practically everyone on those two forums have at least one of the products you mentioned and in fact those forums are where I first asked around before buying.

Back to your question (but I still recommend askin at Ultimate or Mind).

I have that level one one mentioned. Top notch material for the price asked. I liked it more than "Awaken the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins which I found too long and too boring.

I just dunno if you have the time to finish reading this pack of ebooks or the patience to remember all the techniques. Each book is subdivided into numerous chapters and you'll have to select which stuff will becom your mainstay.

While the seduction section interests me, I focused mostly on the "commerce" aspect of the books- stealthy negotiation, ambiguities, phrasing. etc ect. That pretty much left 40% of the material unmastered. But hey, it's really your discretion what to assimilate. I personally choose to focus on the commerce aspects.

Don't print the ebooks. I found a better way to carry the info on the fly: Stash em into your Pocket PC or Palm. That's what I did. It's a damn epiphany I shudda stumbled across long ago. Right now, all of Xtreme's books are in it, as well as the PDFs of MaxPersuasion, Speed Seduction, Double your Dating and the NLP HomeStudy Course by Rex Sikes.

All in all, I'd give the Xtreme package A++. It's been around a long time and the methods in it seem culled from the best techniques taught by many other trainers. Very little or no fluff at all. It's mostly technique with examples how to use them.

Check out good alternatives to the same theme:
MaxPersuasion.com
Essential-Skills.com
Jon Altfield's site
Wendi.com

Avoid any site that has Doc Mojo, Mojopublishing or Secret of the Serpent in it. This is run by Robert Jacobs- a snakeoil salesman who promises the stars and sells you mud.

John