Hi, John
quote:
The best forums to consult with would be Mindlist and UltimateSeduction. These are the two groups that're avid about the Xtreme products and anything related to the energy work-NLP community. Practically everyone on those two forums have at least one of the products you mentioned and in fact those forums are where I first asked around before buying.

I'll try those forums. I have visited the UltimateSeduction forum, but it seemed a slow forum to me, so I tended to dismiss it, but I'll try there. What is the URL for the Mindlist forum? Yet I'll continue asking here because you are already here .

quote:
I have that level one one mentioned. Top notch material for the price asked. I liked it more than "Awaken the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins which I found too long and too boring.

So, should I understand that it delivers what they promise?

quote:
I just dunno if you have the time to finish reading this pack of ebooks or the patience to remember all the techniques. Each book is subdivided into numerous chapters and you'll have to select which stuff will becom your mainstay.

Don't worry about it. I plan to include those books as part of my plan for learning Photoreading. Maybe I could even DirectLearn them .

Are them ebooks? Not printed ones? I don't remember whether or not the site told about its format.

quote:
While the seduction section interests me, I focused mostly on the "commerce" aspect of the books- stealthy negotiation, ambiguities, phrasing. etc ect. That pretty much left 40% of the material unmastered. But hey, it's really your discretion what to assimilate. I personally choose to focus on the commerce aspects.

I say that the seduction material do not interest me, because that's not part of my goals now. Seducing girls is something that interests every man and I'm no exception. But before that I'd need to work with my own mind in order to get rid of some negative programs about sex that I has, plus bypass or reprogram my entire value system. Something that could be too time consuming for something that more or less I never have really needed, not mentioning the impact of changing to become a lady's man on a highly sexually repressive society.

quote:
Don't print the ebooks. I found a better way to carry the info on the fly: Stash em into your Pocket PC or Palm. That's what I did. It's a damn epiphany I shudda stumbled across long ago. Right now, all of Xtreme's books are in it, as well as the PDFs of MaxPersuasion, Speed Seduction, Double your Dating and the NLP HomeStudy Course by Rex Sikes.

That's a great idea. I need to buy a Palm to do it, but it really would be a great way to keep ebooks. I recently downloaded the BSFF ebook, but I mostly haven't looked into it. Maybe this way I'll be reading it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Did you buy all of them? Does Speed Seduction books come as PDFs? What is Double your Dating?

A question that I need to ask is whether or not Speed Seduction can be used for purposes other than seduce girls and if it's worth buying it for that purpose. I have read about some people using it for things other than seduce girls, but I wonder if it's so good on it that's worth the price tag.

quote:
All in all, I'd give the Xtreme package A++. It's been around a long time and the methods in it seem culled from the best techniques taught by many other trainers. Very little or no fluff at all. It's mostly technique with examples how to use them.

Well, by reading this, I understand that the package delivers what they promise.

quote:
Check out good alternatives to the same theme:
MaxPersuasion.com
Essential-Skills.com
Jon Altfield's site
Wendi.com

Would you recommend any of these alternatives over the Xtreme package? I'm looking just for your opinion. Afterwards, I'll continue looking around. It seems that there are much alternatives to consider.

quote:
Avoid any site that has Doc Mojo, Mojopublishing or Secret of the Serpent in it. This is run by Robert Jacobs- a snakeoil salesman who promises the stars and sells you mud.

Thanks for the warning.