Hi again John,
quote:
How's your photoreading experience btw? I'm now averaging 600wpm to 800wpm with commendable comprehension. Kudos to LSC!

I'm still struggling with Photoreading. You can see my efforts by reading my online journal at http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/004325.html. For now I'm doing some preparations for taking the course. I'm confident I'll do it this time.

quote:
Spent over $5000 on assorted ebooks, CDs, hardbound books, etc. I'm a collector, you see.

I have already figured it out. It seems to me that every post of yours I have read contains something new to me. In the long run, maybe I'll immediately think on interesting stuff anytime I see "suaveladykiller" as the poster.

quote:
Look at Speed Seduction. It's $300. Unless you're a crazed collector like me, you'd experience Buyer's Remorse.

No, I'm not a collector. That's why I go around asking so much questions, I need to be sure on the value of a product before spending my hard earned money on it.

quote:
Ey, check out their free stuff by the way. They got free MLF da Babe and Deep Minds. Pretty effective for me. I won't even mind paying for those if they actually sold them.

I downloaded MLF da Babe (although I maybe won't use it; maybe I'll do, but I could regret it), and both Deep Mind mp3s. Have you tested the other mp3s? Agressive, Energy Explosion? What about the freeware; The Road Personality Test, Relaxation Screen?

quote:
By the way, Kenrick Cleveland's successes at Max Persuasion, Influential Spinning, Objection Mastery all spurred him to create this much hyped "Dark Side" of NLP.

LOL I have read precisely so about Ross Jeffrey. I was talking about this with my brother and we were joking about this calling him "Darth Ross". Should I call Kenrick Cleveland "Darth Kenrick"? ROFL

quote:
DOn't buy it. It's $1200++. Too over priced and it's a rehash of Speed Seduction, Psychic Seduction, Mind Seduction and all the far cheaper, but pioneering works on coercive sexual NLP.

How do I know? I read all the usenet and forum write-ups. Plus, I purchased the damn package. Three of us chipped in to buy it. Man. BUYER'S REMORSE BIG TIME!!!

Weeeelll, if a self-admitted collector like you gets so much buyer's remorse then it's a very very very bad purchase indeed.

Could I ask again for the URL for the Mindlist forum? Thanks.