quote:
Those hypnosis CDs which covers remote seduction and gives luck at lottery/gambling and so on its just too stupid to believe in. Many of these hypnotists are trying to appear serious but some of the titles they have created are just rediculous.

It may be, but I'll never know for sure unless I try them out. When I hear myself now and I remember who I was 20 years ago, I just can be amazed at how my mind have changed over the years. When I first heard about photoreading, I didn't believe that it could be possible; but after some years, I was able to believe it enough to buy the book. Maybe fear of playing fool keeps us from doing some things or trying something new. With this in mind I always try to keep myself open to every possibility, even those "luck improvers". Maybe those are scams; but without testing them, who knows for sure? A drawback of that site is that no review was featured which could mean no one has been posted or that everyone of them were negative and the webmaster deleted them.