Hi John.

I hope you'd be a little more careful and discerning next time before jumping to conclusions (not to mention, mind-reading) such as you have.

I have not set any copyright bits or copyright protection on the freeware not by technology and not by Conscience Control. Like, what's the point in sharing it if it can't be used by others?

Last I checked before I gave the file to joey, it plays. Some other guys who downloaded it also had it play without any problem. Your experience is not the first though, because there is at least one other guy who complained that the file played fast forward. I just downloaded the file and it plays on Winamp. It's skippy, but that might be due to my PC's lack of memory. I think I found what causes the problem. The file is encoded at 96 kbps, one notch shy of 128 kbps. I'll remaster it and have it encoded at 128 kbps to allow it to be played on mp3 players.

Anyway, try the alternate download at jobetclaudio.tripod.com . The link is at the lower right of the page. I have already uploaded the remastered 128 kbps file.

As for the noise, I can't judge exactly what you mean, because as you said, the file wasnt right. There are some noises deliberately placed there by design, both in the high and low registers. There are also both the Trance Engine noises and the sinewave binaural beats.

Now if you want more "confessions", I slipped when I said "the air around you..is a pleasant relaxation grass". Grass ? Grass ? wow...I didnt cure it, because I thought it was good. Maybe my unconscious mind was telling me something. :-)

Be well.

Jobet

[This message has been edited by Jobet (edited March 25, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Jobet (edited March 25, 2004).]