Betsemes:

The file is there, I just re-checked after reading your mail. Here's the direct link:

jobetclaudio.tripod.com/freemlf.mp3

BJHN:

Please download the new file then see if the noise problem persists. The freeware major brainwave frequency is set at 12 Hz, so its not supposed to put you to sleep, although I have discovered some new frequencies for use with the sine wave binaurals, and these include the "knowing" frequency. Its like the brain has a switch which if triggered, can make information passing from being "perceived" to being "known". This should trigger the changes much more quickly. By the way, these binaurals sound like a low frequency "bell" so if these are the noises you're referring to, they were deliberately put there.

I have also created a new way of stacking sine wave binaurals using a hierarchical method instead of the "star" method that bwgen creates. I'm trying to do as much as I can in the space of nine minutes. So it's still research. Testing it myself with headphones, it put me in this zone where I got really groggy but awake...dizzy but seemingly with energy passing through my spine. It's difficult to describe. Thats why I wanted others to use the file.

Hence, this is all research for the next quantum leaps. Its like fitting and testing new bells and whistles on an old and proven locomotive.

As for stimulating sales, the big picture here is that I'm halfway through writing a new script called "The Aphrodite Project". This is the MLF da Babe for women albeit written differently based on my research about how women think. Now, I supply da Babe to guys and Aphrodite to women, and it will spark a war of the sexes and an MLF Arms race, with both camps trying to "out-seduce" and "out-magnet" the other. Then I continue upgrading as research progresses and selling to both camps. Insidous eh ? Hehehe. You decide if I'm kidding or not :-D .

Be well, dude.

Jobet

[This message has been edited by Jobet (edited March 25, 2004).]