Hi guys...i am a new poster to this board and i've just read the thread entiltled "Holosync or Sedona Method?"
since a lot of you are aware of both programs i figured you are the people to talk to.....firstly, i have used both the Holosync and Sedona Method programs....after reading many of your posts on Holosync, i would say that i agree with most of you that Holosync is vastly overrated....infact, i suspect there's something 'fishy' about that course but i don't know what...i have used the Awakening Prologue since April 4th, 2003 and i have also undergone the 1st of Bill Harris's latest teleconference seminars...i am curently on the second teleconference seminar, and what have i received foe all this? NOTHING...ZERO! infact, my results haven't been neutral in the least; they've been rather neagtive...i have experienced emotional upheaval/pain as well as physical upheaval on pretty much an everyday basis...my system has not come any closer to getting used to the Holosync stimulus throughout this time (and it's been over a year)...there were times when i felt like commiting suicide due to the acute emotional pain i'd experience from using Holosync, and mentally, i've felt in the past year like i'm dumber as well as physically more lethargic...basically, my life before Holosync was much better than it is now, and even then it wasn't good...now that i've decided to stop because i'm getting worse because of Holosync, i've decided to follow the example of some of you and stop Holosync, but now i'm stuck and confused...i mainly used Holosync because i am suffering from a lot of 'internal resistance' - Bill Harris promised me that Holosync would resolve this, but i am now realizing this is BS!! you see, consciously, i have been very desperate for change for the past 4 years, but internally i have always struggled with ('resisted') personal growth, and i've noticed that my inner force is more powerful than my conscious desire to grow and change because the Sedona Method, Releasetechnique, Natural Brilliance, Invisible Path to success (basically every course Bill Harris endorses) as well as several paraliminals, and nothing works for me ..this is so depressing because all these courses seem to work for everybody else, especially the Sedona Method - now, i know that the problem is internal, but i don't know what to do - so can anybody please enlighten me as to what to do?
Thank you!