One way to have more feeling of peace is to notice what does give you feeling of peace. Listening to certain music, watching a sunrise or sunset, riding a bike with kids, going fishing?

My guess is those things are the things most often neglected in the business of our lives, slot some time in for it. Since you got an hour where you used to listen to Holosync why not paint, read a book, go for a walk. So something that just is for doing because you enjoy it. Who says you have to keep fixing yourself every moment of the day?

I was probably in a similar place and I finally got fed up... nothing worked anyway so I just gave up. Stopped trying to find answers, didn't bother with self pitty just quit giving a damned about what others thought was wrong with me, what I thought was wrong with me and accepted that some things may never be fixed. To my good fortune right after I gave up so did my TV. So for 3 months I had nothing but my company and I couldn't be bothered reading books. In other words for me it started with just accepting things the way they are. I won't say that was easy but then the existence I was living before wasn't easy either.

Alex