A sick mind set?

It's interesting that you can determine my state of pathology from so few words on my behalf. That's amazing! Are you a practicing psychotherapist?

Tell me, is judging the humility of others and making public proclamations about it a humble act? Or is it, like judging someone's mind set as sick, arrogant?

Re: the topic at hand, what does humility have to do with the accuracy of someone's argument? Nothing.

Companies that rip off their customers don't last for long? Phew. What world are you living in? Take a look around. They do it all the time. There is actual value and perceived value. And there will never be a shortage of pure suckers.

CRI rips people off. They make sure to instill a mind set of double think (the fact that it's not working means that it's working!) in their potential and existing customers. It's not just a product, it is a philosophy geared towards keeping customers locked in and purchasing and purchasing for as long as possible.

It's a work of art. It isn't whether a person is being ripped off or not, it's whether they perceive they are being ripped off or not.

I do believe holosync works for some people. I believe it doesn't work for others. By and large, however, I think it is a scam. They make outrageous claims and their material is filled with pseudoscientific hogwash. The way they market their product speaks volumes about their ethics and intentions.

But, hey, keep defending them. Your argumentation proves many points about the product that are important to those of us who are decidedly anti-centerpointe.