Hi all

Especially King411. Sorry to hear that your experience with HS has been so trying. You appear to have experienced every side affect that the people of HS list in their literature. Therefore I would suggest that it is working perfectly for you, just as it says in the literature.

Maybe your perception of HS is at fault. I am sure that you thoroughly studied the info pertaining to HS before you signed up! Because you have experienced a high level of overwhelm without much support then you are bound to feel negative at times. I commend you for giving HS a damned good go and then commenting from your own experience, unlike some negative types who seem to spend more time trawling through forums searching for excuses to ***** about the world and it's offerings with little hands on experience. (Beware of these people, they are down, and want to bring you down with them. Their favourite weapon is their false sympathy for you)

I have used HS for 18 months and like you have experienced overwhelm in all areas, mentally, physically and in relationships. Looking back though, I can see what a mountain I have climbed since stating HS. I no longer recognise the "old me"

One of the problems we HS users have is the lack of communication with other HS users, especially if like me you live outside of the US. HS stirs up a lot of crap and half the time we think it is only happening to us.

I now feel priveliged to be one of the few people on the planet to come into contact with HS. I really hope that you find it in yourself to continue with HS. If not then hopefully oneday, you can acknowledge what HS has done thus far for you was worth while.

Tono