quote:
Originally posted by NickR:
Fear Not
With respect you are mistaken. Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync. Bill Harris is not a scam artist. I do think he overcharges for his product. However, his product does work very effectively. If its not for you fair enough, but personal attacks are not constructive. Don't worry about anybody on this forum being conned. There is a lot of knowledge here.

Thank you NickR. I recognize from your other posts that you are a respectable contributor to this forum, with same respect I removed my harsh wordings about Holosync from my original post.

Since you have made the comment that "Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync", may I ask for your insights about what those differences are and what made you believe these difference are relevent in effectiveness in barin entrainment audio products, are they (the differences) faith based or that there are scientific evidence such differences produce more effective intented results in brain entrainment, or, the differences are just personal subjectives (which can be very powerful and effective too).

Thanks and peace and love to all.

[This message has been edited by Fear Not! (edited February 02, 2005).]