quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:

Since you have made the comment that "Holosync is a very different product to Hemi-Sync", may I ask for your insights about what those differences are and what made you believe these difference are relevent in effectiveness in barin entrainment audio products, are they (the differences) faith based or that there are scientific evidence such differences produce more effective intented results in brain entrainment, or, the differences are just personal subjectives (which can be very powerful and effective too).

Thanks and peace and love to all.

[This message has been edited by Fear Not! (edited February 02, 2005).]

The difference between holosync and hemi-sync, is the same as the difference between one hemisync product and another. Namely, that there are different frequencies and carrier tones on the CD. If you visit the Brainwave generator groups you can see the exact differences.

If you question whether there is a meaningful difference between holosync and hemisync then you are also asking if there is a meaningful difference between one hemisync Cd and another -- if its all the same then why would Hemisync bother to produce more than a single product?

As far as scientific evidence, I consult scientific evidence only in the preliminary phase of deciding whether or not to buy a product, and possibly as a check against my initial experience in using the product.

The product's value is determined by the concrete and tangible results I get in my own life. (And yes, when I am testing something I always eliminate the use of other products to avoid any confusion.) Once the changes are there in my own life, I have no need to consult an outside source for validation.