quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:
Thanks Garic. I am well aware of the lower carrier frequency claim, I don't know if Nick is talking about this or other differences that I am not aware of.

If lower carrier frequencies made Holosync more efficient, all one has to do is to encode his own cds with such frequencies using brainwave generator software. Of all the companies in brainwave entrainment business, Holosync seems to be the only one make the claim that lower carrier frequencies are superior, for heaven's sake let's assume that claim is true, why can't people just make their own cds using these lower carrier frequencies, without paying the high price to Holosync? .

Thats why I've been giving out the "recipe" for holosync on this and other forums for the last three years. Because the low-carrier frequncy technology has been effective in my own case and I want to give others the opportunity to try it without any outlay of cash.

I have no interest whatsoever in either defending or promoting Bill Harris as a person, or Centerpointe as a company. My only interest as far as holosync goes, is in promoting a discussion between people who are sincerely interested in determining the effectiveness of the low carrier frequency technology and its potential usefulness in their own lives.
Others on this forum seem extremely interested and even addicted to these more "political" kinds of discussions however.

[This message has been edited by garics (edited February 02, 2005).]