quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:

It also bothers me that all of you regular credible contributors seem to all defending Holosync, some with initial negative view but very quickly (in two weeks of listening according to the psot) changed their mind, Alex, who is normally neutral and objective, come to Bill's defense as well, this all coincides with the new lease of LSC CD'S that use the Holosync encoding, I wonder if there is pressure from the top to promote the Holosync now, just a thought, a reasonable thought.

Peace and love to all.

I have always been a fan of entrainment technology. I was saying. While there is no "objective proof" that entrainment works neither was there any objective proof that car will work as transportation over 120 years ago when it was invented. It was purely "subjective" experience back then. It's not until there are enough people using it that we start to collect objective data.

As to whether Centerpointe is still the best. I don't know.

Paul has often used his Paraliminals with a light and sound device. He knew it makes the experience more interesting. In response to the many requests. Adding an entrainment sound track to the Paraliminals seemed a logical approach while keeping the cost down.

Alex