quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:
...but I also maintain that Bill Harris' claims about the unproven effects on his commercial products are irresponsible and should be considered a FRAUD!

Or, maybe it just didn't work as well for you? I prefer my regular meditation, but I have heard many say how they love the effects of HS.

I don't think it's fair to call someone a fraud when, in fact, it might be just your own reaction to the product. I think these things are more personal.

Since we are all unique, one size doesn't necessarily fit all. It didn't do much for me, yet one of my friends raves on about it. Obviously, it worked very well for her. She feels she got her money's worth, and more. My disks collect dust. Even so--that doesn't mean they won't work for me some time in the future, so for now, I hold onto them. Eventually, I might give them to another friend, who knows?

However, I do not feel as though I've been "taken" or defrauded. I just feel that I found a product that didn't work for me, like that ghastly yellow dress I thought was the cats meow last year. It was the real deal, but just not the "deal" for me.