quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:
[QUOTE]
Thanks for your reply. Sorry for my bad English and typos, I am not an English speaker, [b]Whether an advertisement is fraud or not has nothing to do with my personal experience with the product, it has nothing to do with your personal experience either, it's all about the fairness, objectivity, and the law.

I thought your language was just fine, but I'm not sure your conclusions about CP are valid.

Just the other day I bought a music CD by a well known artist. On the CD case and in magazine ads for this CD, I was promised that I'd be "swept off my feet" by the beauty of this music. In point of fact, it reminded me so much of "Muzak" and dentists' offices, that it gave me a headache.

I would not accuse the artist or his publicists of "fraud." Actually, many people would agree with them--and they will buy more of his CDs. Because they hear something I do not, their spirits will soar (as the CD cover said) and these CDs will do a lot of good in the world.

I see the CP products in the same way. For my friend, they were as advertised. For me, well, they sounded nice, but I prefer regular meditation. Just my taste--and just my choice. I would hope the feds stay out of this one, since these CDs obviously do help many people.

You do believe in allowing people to make up their own minds and make their own choices, right?