quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:
Absolutely! But I also believe in fairness and business ethics. Don't promise any benifits and effects that are unproven, instead, disclose to the public that the claims are only speculations, personal opinions and personal believes, not the facts or truth. One-sided claims are not about "allowing people to make up their own minds and make their own choices", right?

Actually, I think CP has done some research on their products--if I remember correctly, it's been published. So their claims are not entirely unfounded--as are Michael Hutchinson's about brain damage, at least so far until we see more documentation.

Another thing: you seem terribly upset and bitter about the CP products. Instead of letting this anger and bitterness rule your life (or at least your posts here), I wonder if it might be more constructive if you investigated the possibility of a refund from CP, or failing that, selling your set on eBay or elsewhere? Many of these companies, including Learning Stragegies, do have a money-back guarantee if you don't like their products--I'm not sure if CP does this, but you could check.