Hi All,

One thing I notice, is that Holosync seems to give excellent results on most people, and none on some.

Maybe the problem is that the Holosync program is "one size fits all", using the same starting carrier frequencies for everyone. Maybe the beginning carrier frequency they use (140 Hz in Awakening Prologue) is OK for 95% of the population, but is not OK for the last 5%...

It's like medicine : most prescription medicine has the standard effect on the majority of the population, but there is always a percentage of people who need an more massive dose tha the standard prescription, or a different drug altogether, simply because there are variations in body types and individuals'intenal chemistry.

I got tested several times on a device that made measurements of the body's energy field (some call it the "Aura") on the fingertips of the hands and feet. It's similar to, but slightly more elaborate and precise than, Kirlian photography. It was used by my chiropractor/accupuncturist. He used it to determine what energy imbalances there were in my body (and it was pretty accurate, too !). In making the measurement, he had to turn a knob that adjusted for the vibration frequency of the body's energy field. It was like focusing a lens : when the frequency was off my body's frequency, the image of the Aura would be blurry, but with the correct adjustment, the image turned very sharp. I was surprised that there wasn't any preset frequency, but my chiropractor explained to me that A HUMAN BEING'S BASE FREQUENCY IS AN INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTIC, just like your size or weight, so there's no one setting that could be good for everyone.
This intrigued me, and since I was experimenting a lot with brainwave entrainment (I hadn't bought Holosync yet at that time) I aksed him if we could try a few things. Since we were quite close, and the idea intrigued him as well, he accepted to do several mesurments before and after using Brainwave entrainment CDs.

There were two results :

1) After listening to half an hour of Theta waves (7,5 Hz), my "Aura", which was, like any normal person's, full of spikes and dents before the listening session, had become all smooth and regular, leaving only some deeper dents (corresponding to my long-temr health issues) which were also smoothed out. The effect was the same as that of doing 1 hour of CHi Gung, or a full session of energy re-balancing by accupuncture (something he charges 75Euro for).
So conclusion 1 :
Theta Brainwave entrainment has measureable positive effects on the body's energy field, which is itself a good measure of one's overall health and well-being.

Result 2 was more surprising...

2) Before and after listening to the Brainwave entrainment CD, my Body's base energy vibration frequency had completely changes.
Before, it was something around 340 Hz, and after, it was 185 Hz. This was almost exactly the carrier frequency I had used for my Brainwave entrainment CD...
This was quite a surprise : sound listened to in earphones had had a direct influence on my whole body’s energy field (not only the ears or the brain).
Conclusion 2 is : there is a clear interaction between the carrier frequency we listen to, and the body’s energy filed.

Holosync states clearly that the lower the carrier frequency, the more powerful the effect on the system (that’s why they want to make it gradual, level by level : so as not to « blast people out of their shoes » with lower carrier frequencies right from the start)

The problemn in this reasoning, is that some people might have an individual carrier frequncy that is so low to start with, that the carrier frequency of Awakening Prologue (140 Hz) mightnot be enough for them. Such a case would be quite exceptionnal, but not improbable. The end result would be like giving a 200 pound person a dose of medication low enough to be safe for a 50 pound child. I twill be safe, might have some effect, but it won’t really do the job. For that specific person, the dose would have to be quadrupled. In the case of the person with a low personal body energy vibration frequency, If my reasonning is correct, the right thing would be to start the program from a deeper level, with a lower carrier frequency right away.

I’ve read for example in science reviews, that Chi Gung grandmasters, when they « projected chi energy through their hands », were actually producing inaudible vibrations at 70Hz. (These vibrations were inaudible, although they were measured through a microphone. This seems contradictory at first, since 70 Hz is a perfectly audible frequency, it’s in the lower end of the male human voice. Since a microphone is basically made up of a magnet attached to a spring on one side and a membrane on the other side, it is not only capable of measuring air vibration through the membrane, but also variations in the ambiant electric or magnetic field, by direct effect on the magnet.)

The conclusion is that these Chi-Gung grandmasters were channeling 70 Hz electric or magnetic waves through their bodies. This is not only much lower than the average 200-400 Hz frequency for the body’s energy vibration frequency usually measured in most people (according to my chiropractor’s experience on his « aura » machine), but it’s also much lower than Holosync’s Awakening Prologue Frequency (140 Hz). Such a chi-gung grandmqster would probably benefit from using Brainwave entrainment CDs ONLY if the CD’s carrier frequency was lower than 70 Hz. I am currently using Awakening Level 2, whose carrier frequency is 100 Hz. I suppose that to get below 70 Hz one wouldhave to use Purification level 1 or 2…

FINAL CONCLUSION :
The problem with the Holosync Solution program is that it’s a mail order program, a « one size fits all solution ». While this is probably OK for 95 or so persent of the population, there will be people, even with no previous meditation experience, who will have a body’s energy vibration frequency lower than 140, and for these people the beginning levels of Holosync would be insufficient. In those exceptionnal cases, Holosync would have to find a may to measure which deeper level would be appropriate to start with.

I hope this (long) post was of interest to you all.

Cheers !

Erwan