I am new to this forum, and have read this thread with interest, as I am a Holosync user. I have just today started Purification level 1. This is the 6th set of CD's in the series.

I have a few comments relating to various pieces of posts previous.

I have only been doing the program for 19 months, which is quite a short period of time compared to the guidelines given for length of time using each level.

I am a naturally enthusiastic responder when I find something that appeals to me and in this case Holosync did, and also, it seems to be working for me.

The discussion about the starting levels seems relevant ---- I just knew when I needed to go on to the next level ---- and sometimes, i would jump ahead a few CD's just for one session, to feel the difference -- which I could.

After starting each new level, after about a week, i notice that i go into a crisis of some kind. This is consistent for me throughout all the levels. I call it 'stirring the pot' --- and everything comes bubbling out. At the time it is not that pleasant, but passes rather quickly, especially once i realise that this is what is happening.

I believe that Holosync has made a major impact on my life. However, I must say, that I have not only used the CD's but have studied the priciples of conscious change that Bill Harris teaches with the CD's. I have also done the teleconference courses that were mentioned in an earlier post.

On the contrary to the poster on this topic, I have found it most helpful.

I am a psychologist/homoeopath, and use the 'principles' with my clients without the CD's, and combine the work with other aspects of therapy that I have learned along the way, and have achieved marvelous results for all my clients who have decided to take this approach to healing.

It is a form of self-empowerment -- giving another vantage point to view events --- it has worked for me, and for my clients.

Some of my clients have asked me what i do, and when telling them about Holosync, they have chosen to buy the program.

I do not have the skills or the time to create my own programmes of this kind, so was happy to pay for it to be already done.

I have had quite a change in my 'personality' since beginning the program and the training. A good descriptor that may elucidate is that I am not phased by very much any more, seem to respond rather than react to events, and do not palliate myself when issues surface, but use the techniques offered by the program to deal with things and change them forever (I hope!).

I do not feel that Bill Harris or his CD's are a fraud --- as I know they work --- but I have noticed that no two people will have the same experience from the program.

I am looking forward to progressing through the program, and feel that it is safe and well supported.

I am sorry for the poster previously who has had no apparent gain, and aggravation from using the program. I would think that maybe you have some deepseated problems that you may need to seek assistance to remove, or work at removing --- This is what i do with my clients. If they are using Holosync, I encourage them to ring me if things come up whilst using, that they are struggling with. I support their process --- and Centrepointe does as well, as they have support workers who will discuss things on the phone if needed and will reply to emails if needed.

No program is perfect for everyone as has been stated.

I personally would not recommend this program or any program like it to anyone I suspected had serious problems that would need supervising if embarking on such a program. It does stir the pot, and one never knows how powerful an aggravation that may cause, and it could be dangerous if not assisted.

I tried the first CD of Purification today, and it is indeed much more powerful than the one I just finished. I know I can most likely look forward to another aggravation of things left to deal with within the next week. I personally look forward to these, as I see them as clearing the way.

Bill Harris may have become wealthy because of his company, but i don't begrudge him that --- he has provided me with a wonderful tool of development --- and the benefits in my abilities have been marked.

I am emotionally more centred, psychically more active, and physically shifting from where I have been to hopefully a better place. I am able to influence others, with integrity in a more powerful way due to the program and the CD's.

I am grateful.

I have tried Hemisync sporadically, and I do feel the effects, however, it does not seem to have the slow build up that Holosync incorporates, and which suits me.

Hope this has been of assistance to some who may like to hear a positive outcome

Best

Indi