[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frodo02:

The only thing I find strange in your thread is that you are emphasising that you are skipping levels in the hs program.

That is certainly not in line with CRI's recommendations and so far most participants who did this did not receive the full benefits of the program.

****I have gone through the levels a little quicker than recommended, but didn't change to a next level until I was just not getting anything out of the preceding one. I did have a bit of a mix up in Awakening Level 3, where I used CD2 and it just did not do anything for me at all --- I tried it for a week, and it felt exactly like the CD1 from that set --- so I put in the next one, to see if I could feel the 'impact', and could so continued on with that one, thinking I had only skipped one CD --- when in actuality, I had inadvertently placed CD4 in the player, and therefore had totally skipped the 3rd CD.
I didn't realize it until about 6 weeks into it, so decided that there would be no point in going back! So I in effect skipped 3 months worth of entrainment.

I don't want to do the program faster, but I do want to change when there is not obvious impact occurring. Maybe my brain adjusts quickly? I may not last a full year on this new Purification level, however, based on my track record, about 10 months will probably be the time frame. Will change when it has done its job.

I think the guidelines are just that --- they are not set in stone --- they have to take into account all the different users.
Remember, Bill Harris recounts how he used a low frequency before he was ready, and had a severe reaction --- i believe this was Purification level 1 -- I must have read this somewhere --- and he has survived his experimentation.

I am not too concerned. I feel I am benefiting greatly from it. I will continue to change when I feel it is not offering me any more challenge.

I will look for the post you were referring to.

Best

Indi