I would first and foremost like to sincerely thank all of you and others who are not on this board for sharing your genuine experiences of HS. Clearly the program is dubious at best and has very little (if anything) to offer. This can be clearly seen in those who have progressed to the deeper levels or indeed even finished the entire program. How I and so many others got sucked in and taken for a ride is pretty amazing. Maybe they have some hidden subliminal material that convinces the subconscious that it is great. And I have to admit their marketing strategies are absolutely BRILLIANT and very compelling. But at the end of the day ONE has to simply look at the facts!!

By the way I think there is a reason why some or even many people speak highly of the program. (Notice that the overwhelming majority of these are at the very early stages of the program only.) The reason is simply that they have been souped up with endorphins and they have been carried away by emotion and also the hopes of all the wonderfull stuff which they have been told will come.

In my opinion a serious student of mastery would do well to stay well clear of HS and consider another path altogether.
Regards to you all