Hi Alex and all,

Thanks for the HINT regarding searching the forum. I seem to remember that I did do a search before I made this posting, though. The main purpose of this thread was to ask about who would like to start a Silva Practice Group, as the name of the thread would imply. I didn't find anything about a practice group when I did that search. I realized that there is general interest in the Silva program and my later comment was more of a baiting than anything else. I am not "curious" about Silva - I know these things work and I wanted to find others interested in some real practical work and experimentation with the methods. Anyone please speak up if they are really interested in practically working with the Silva method in a practice group.

I can see that you (Alex) have some real experience with Silva, and I did do a deeper search before making this post to read more about the general Silva talk here. Margaret seemed to be pretty focused with the Silva method and with CRI's products, of which I am also a long-time practioner. I wonder if Margaret is around here much now? (don't worry, I already did a search on her posts with "silva" in them - she hasn't been heard around here, regarding Silva, for just over 2 years now) But there must be people here who would like to start a Silva practice group, right?

[This message has been edited by livingsuccess (edited July 13, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by livingsuccess (edited July 13, 2004).]