If that was in response to what I said about NLP Comprehensive then you misunderstood my point. From what I've seen they are probably the best around for learning therapy and I plan to train with them someday. Sure, they teach other applications but IMO if you want to do therapy you should seriously consider training with them. As I said, for general success "NLP: The New Technology of Achievement" is a good book or audio set. IMO while nowhere near as exciting as "Ulimited Power" I learned a far more from it and found it much more useful.

Personally I don't care about how Tom or Ross act on alt.psychology.nlp. I don't read that forum and from what I heard at least for Ross creating contraversy is part of his marketing. I have some their products and they are good for what they are designed for. I'll also add Kenrick Cleveland to the list. These are good sources to learn NLP for persuasion and other applications for non-therapists. Therapists would require additional training IMO. IMO NLP Comprehensive is in a different market and is not really in competition with Tony, Tom, or Ross.