I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned Napoleon Hill and his book "Think and Grow Rich." Every concrete concept outlined in by everyone from Anthony Robbins to Zig Zigler can be found with the pages of this amazing book.

On the note of AR, I've listened to Personal Power II, and have read The Giant Within and agree that Tony is great at motivating. However, if you follow his instructions to the letter, (yes, you need to excercize too- this is KEY), chances are you will benefit from a good portion of what he teaches. I suggest going on a 30 day NLP/NAC binge listening to Robbins' PPII, read Hill's book, get audio tapes from Zigler, Brian Tracy, Napoleon Hill (the science of personal achievement - 20 tape set - check your library). Find the common thread in them all, and use what you can from each.

Oh, and most of this stuff can be found in your local library. I have not spent $1 on anything except a copy of "How to think and grow Rich," and only because I wanted to own it myself! Also, remember, if you are a skeptic and are looking for faults, you most certainly will find them. Remember that these are human beings we're talking about.

Visualization is the key element in everthing you do, positive or negative. Learn to master it, and you'll lead yourself